The Press Brake 0-DFLC Deflection Compensation Holder is a single central-point adjustment device to compensate for elastic deformation of the press brake when under bending load.
Fast, easy, accurate crowning adjustment over the full length of the die. Makes set-up quick and flexible – helps profitability meet the demands of today’s sheet metal industry:
- Shorter production runs
- Faster turnaround times
- The need to manufacture in a variety of dimensions, bent angles, materials, thicknesses and detail geometry
This high-precision fixture features:
- Eliminates shimming
- Easy, single central-point adjustment
- Integrated, aperture read-out gauge
- Reliable, single-wedge design
- Top-cap eliminates infiltration of abrasive particles when running materials that generate slag, galvanic debris, etc.
- Requires virtually no training
- Low-profile design consumes minimal die “open space”
- Helps ensure constant, accurate angle bending for the highest quality production